RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Hall : Pre match interview Salvador.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hall : Pre match interview Salvador.

He is saying the right things

https://youtu.be/9i6QvWS2VMg
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Its refreshing to get a coach who can verbalize himself properly,make himself understood and most of all has a plan. Thats what you get with an A lic coach.Opps PRO LIC.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

“I have to lay the foundation for whoever it is that comes in and takes that [full-time] job. I would love to take that job; it's a dream for me. I'm putting things in place for the long term.

“Regardless of what the results are there is a big job that needs to be done. You have to draw a line in the sand. You cannot do the same thing we've been doing over the years,” he said
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

All a dat is good. Questions are?
        Will he get the support?
        Will he deliver?
        Good luck Coach Hall.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, have you or OJ , ever heard of a coach communicating with another coach about a training program tailored to a specific player or players ?

Comment

I help out with that everyday. That alone can't make the reggae boys good. It has to be comprehensive program. We always have one and two stand outs but creating a team and winning is what will take up back to the world cup. It needs support and Hall to deliver.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good,Next question , did the previous coach did that in all his years at the Helm

Comment

Working...
              X