• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ!!!.......I see Canada has qualified for

the 2022 FIFA World Cup:
    https://twitter.com/CanadaSoccerEN/s...00731421163520

Congrats to Canada.

The Boyz were clueless.... lack intensity ...

On the other hand, your boy Berhalter is shining throught. An entertaining 5*1 busssasss to a spirited Panama.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Jamaica needs an efficient & comprehensive Youth & Coach Development System. This is NOT news!!! So many people have said that here, but it seems the Jamaican Federation feels that they should continue with their failed "system".

Saw the USMNT highlights. Have to give them credit, especially with so many players missing, through suspension or injury.......I STILL don't have confidence in Gregg Berhalter. After the WC, USSF should contact Julen Lopetegui and see if he's still interested in coaching/managing the USMNT.

Comment

Happy Sad.. its funny so much of my friends called and they were like Jamaica cant qualify so they want Canada to win.. I have never cheered against Jamaica and tried to stay neutral but it was bitter sweet. Sweet in the sense I know quite a few of the players when they were kids and has seen them grow while despair as to how far behind Jamaica is and I still dont see a plan. I will say this though and it its going to sound strange. Canada has underachieved over the years but you see what proper plan and execution and taking advantage of the situation can do. BTW do you know this player ([B]Isma

Comment

Recall, Canada has won the gold cup...early 2000's.

Happy for Canada.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Canada deserves it. They have been the best & most consistent team in this WCQ.......Canada also has some good young players in their system. They should have a good team for the 2026 WC.......I'm seeing reports, and Mexico is panicking.

OJ!!!.......Who's that player???

Comment

HL!!!.......Did you watch the U.S. vs Panama game???.......How was Luca de la Torre's performance???

Comment

OJ how do you rationalize your thoughts with your rabid tribal support of Tappa all those years, a coach who was spiteful, vindictive , divisive , tribal in his duties as coach.

Looking at it now , tribalist support tribalist.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  Canada deserves it. They have been the best & most consistent team in this WCQ.......Canada also has some good young players in their system. They should have a good team for the 2026 WC.......I'm seeing reports, and Mexico is panicking.

OJ!!!.......Who's that player???
                  Ismaiel Conte Ismael Kone - SOCCER News, Rumors, & Updates | FOX Sports, This kid is going to be good.

Comment

Working...
                  X