RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyreek Mgee on the move with the elite group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyreek Mgee on the move with the elite group.

https://youtu.be/m4TJv3d3ZkU
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Where is he going? Superchat, post the info and stop promoting coaches desk. Yu think man have time to wait on 30 mins off dead air and man a force you to like and subscribe... Hey someone make me a moderator so we can block this bredda.

Comment

You can moderate any thing tribalist? If yuh ever run diss, the site run green and pure bell with Tappa fi life slogan.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        You can moderate any thing tribalist? If yuh ever run diss, the site run green and pure bell with Tappa fi life slogan.
        Where is Tyreek going? Tell me that and stop driving me to another site.. Do you have an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          Where is he going? Superchat, post the info and stop promoting coaches desk. Yu think man have time to wait on 30 mins off dead air and man a force you to like and subscribe... Hey someone make me a moderator so we can block this bredda.
          Very painful to watch OJ. The coach needs lots of professional training. Painful indeed!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Very painful to watch OJ. The coach needs lots of professional training. Painful indeed!
              Here it is if I have a 5 minute break you think I have time to sit and watch dead air.. It is nothing but a click bait and X is the ring leader of driving traffic over there. And he take if for a joke when people tell him to stop it.

Comment

You seem upset , would you rather we go back to the old days of dead silence on the forum, non football topics, tracing each other , some clown saying he knows Tegat , some clown saying he supports Tappa because he is from the west , some clown says he knows people in the JFF and he has the lein on the runnings of Jamaican football.

Coaches Desk is here to stay , hug it up. This forum has to get with the times , we soon move on to tic tic, FB reggaeboyzc .

Clown .

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  You seem upset , would you rather we go back to the old days of dead silence on the forum, non football topics, tracing each other , some clown saying he knows Tegat , some clown saying he supports Tappa because he is from the west , some clown says he knows people in the JFF and he has the lein on the runnings of Jamaican football.

Coaches Desk is here to stay , hug it up. This forum has to get with the times , we soon move on to tic tic, FB reggaeboyzc .

Clown .
                  upset cause you waste my time superchat.... What is the announcement. What the F is elite group.. you want a will smith haze box.

Comment

• Jangle
                    Jangle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Woiiieeee me clavicle

Yuh bitter because yuh waan run di forum wid Almshouse. Go beg di moderators to block mi, pull down the coaches Desk link and set up OJ tribal network.

Comment

Working...
                  X