Group B = England and Ukraine
    Group C = Argentina and Mexico
    Group D = France and Denmark
    Group E = Spain and Germany
    Group F = Belgium and Canada
    Group G = Brazil and Switzerland
    Group H = Korea and Portugal

Comment

OJ!!!.......You confident that Ukraine will defeat Scotland & Wales, to qualify for the WC???

Saw a report, last week, that Canada & the USMNT will each play 2 June friendlies, vs.South American countries.......Saw a report, today, that one of the countries is Uruguay. Have you heard anything???

Comment

I was impressed with the Ukraine in the Euro if they can motivate themselves using the resolve they have shown in the war it would be a great story and I think they will have crowd sentiments. As for the plans I have not heard anything. I think Canada's weakness is their CBs and how they will deal with the strikers Belgium can throw at them. They need to play a team that present that type of threat. Teams with big physical strikers who can post up or run in behind. Cavanni and Uruguay would be more about movement. I dont know who they can get. I would try maybe Ploand if the schedule allows.

Comment

Don't think any friendlies vs. EUFA opponents will be possible, because the FIFA dates, in June & September, they will be playing EUFA Nations League.

Comment

OJ!!!.......I'm now seeing that the June Friendlies, against Uruguay, will be vs. Mexico & USMNT.

Comment

Working...
            X