Here is the Match Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the Match Schedule

Qatar 2022 Match Schedule: https://digitalhub.fifa.com/m/6a616c...h-Schedule.pdf

Good post USAF!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So all the USMNT Group-stage games are at 2:00pm Eastern, and the game vs. England is the Friday after Thanksgiving ("Black Friday").

Comment

HOPING that I will be able to attend some of these games. Let's see.

HL

Comment

I'll wait until 2026 to attend any USMNT WC games. It's bad enough having to deal with Gregg Berhalter in the U.S., won't take my anger & frustration internationally.

Comment

HL!!!.......It's with a heavy heat that I have to go against the USMNT, at the 2022 World Cup. I think it will be best for the long term success of the USMNT.......I'm hearing that if the USMNT advances to the 2nd Round, of the WC, they will keep Gregg Berhalter as head coach/manager, for the 2026 WC. That will be the biggest #!$%&*@ mistake USSF has made. Keeping Jurgen Klinsmann, after the 2015 Gold Cup, would pale in comparison.......Also seeing reports that 2 Very Successful managers, from Europe, have expressed interest in the job. I hope Nike, and other USSF sponsors, pressure them to move on from Berhalter, after the WC.

Comment

Occasionally, the Football gods smile with me.

I am in the process of selecting 5 tickets for round of 16 games. Two with USA v. Engerland and USA v. a playoff European team.

Please fada jeezus please.... Will keep you posted.

USAF, the team made it to the big dance. You and I have been supporting them FOREVER. With me...it's through good times and bad times.

I am just a FANatic

HL

Comment

Hope you get the tickets you want.......Are you a member of any U.S. Supporters Groups???

I want the best for the players, BUT I just can't support corruption, because Gregg Berhalter's hire was a clear case of nepotism.......To his credit, Gregg said he wasn't qualified nor experienced enough to be head coach/manager of the USMNT, months before he was hired, BUT he still accepted the job, and became a part of the problem.

Comment

Been a card carrying member of the Supporters Club since 2013.

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X