Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aidonia was right when he said ...

"Big balla.. Benzema!"

I think the team should be referred to as Benzema and Real Madrid. Real without Benzema picked up 4 from Barca. With the big balla in the team ... they knock off PSG and now Chelsea is on the verge of being sent home.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Benzema has always been an outstanding striker.

Yesterday he missed two sitters. He could have scored 5.

His supporting casts have been very good..

Btw....how do you like your "new" koach....?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Benzema has always been an outstanding striker.

Yesterday he missed two sitters. He could have scored 5.

His supporting casts have been very good..

Btw....how do you like your "new" koach....?
      Which new coach HL? Wreak It Ralf is an interim and he is certainly wreaking it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You don't think Erik ten Hag will make the cut? Management appears to like him.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          You don't think Erik ten Hag will make the cut? Management appears to like him.
          I am in a wait and see mode. Then again the MU board is not too bright, Erik has done well at Ajax, but will he do it in the EPL? We'll see!!! I just want Wreak it Ralf gone.

Comment

I wanted the season to be over from January
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We need a manager who hates losing.
              He has to first identify a worthy captain,and implement the policy of rewarding players giving a good account of themselves and demanding better of the ones failing to do so by benching them.
              As it stands, de Gea is more deserving but he is too soft,hence I would go with Ronaldo.
              We have too many players lacking the required quality, and a manager unable to, at the very least,have them master the fundamentals.

Comment

Working...
              X