It's now official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's now official

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...cial-statement
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

.....and Management is already setting up the new coach for failure......

Manchester United tell Erik ten Hag to look at their current backroom staff - and consider sticking with them - before he tries to push to bring back Steve McClaren, who he wants to reunite with at Old Trafford

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He has to prove himself worthy,my guess is he is an idiot just like the rest.

Comment

• Jangle
        Jangle commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't every new coach to a team has to prove his worthiness? Why do you assume he's an idiot?

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Manchester United tell Erik ten Hag to look at their current backroom staff - and consider sticking with them - before he tries to push to bring back Steve McClaren, who he wants to reunite with at Old Trafford
      What? Can we get rid of the board as well?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Doesn't every new coach to a team has to prove his worthiness? Why do you assume he's an idiot?
        Rockman's posts always have me wondering "WTF??!!" Seeing that yesterday was 4/20 .....it is what it is ..

Comment

Jangle, backroom staff like who? Mike Phelan announced he was leaving. Chris Armas can leave from now ...so who should he keep?

Comment

• Jangle
            Jangle commented
            Editing a comment
            We can keep the canteen staff and the cleaners and bring back the ball boys and girls.

Sometimes idiots make good coach. Welcome bigman. I hope this is the change Manu needs. That with possible getting rid of some of the players and bring his own in can pay dividend in the mid term. As a man said every good coach have a little big of craziness.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Sometimes idiots make good coach. Welcome bigman. I hope this is the change Manu needs. That with possible getting rid of some of the players and bring his own in can pay dividend in the mid term. As a man said every good coach have a little big of craziness.
            I hope he is given time and as soon as he loses a game people calling for him to go.

Comment

Lazie it reach a stage where I don't think Manu have any choice. All the Ballers except Bruno, Ronaldo and De Dea has been stunted in growth. Manu can't win nothing with these ballers (not saying all are bad) so it is good time to turn them all over and start again. The wicket is laid good for him. What he needs to prioritize is a good Center back with some speed, A good defensive mid and a striker. That will make him competitive with a few parts he already have while he build up his team. I don't care who is sold, there has to be changes.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Lazie.... The wicket is laid good for him. .....
                Really? How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  He has to prove himself worthy,my guess is he is an idiot just like the rest.
                  BrickTop was right about your incessant name callin'...and need for anger management.

Btw Rock-ingham, did you njoy the tree-NIL busssassss CITY put pon the seagulls?
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

"wicket set for him". In my opinion, he can almost make his own

quad. He is free to give anybody walking paper. Right now they have to go for his demand and trust him. It is up to him to make the calls and change things.

Comment

Working...
                    X