Haven't watched the game yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't watched the game yet

..but can CR7 get the Ballon D'OR? If it wasn't for that dude MU would have been relegated.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

If it wasn’t for that dude OGS would still be there and we could have been more competitive.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      If it wasn’t for that dude OGS would still be there and we could have been more competitive.
      Huh? Whose goals put MU in the next round of the UCL? When last another player scored a goal for MU? If Ronaldo don't score, MU don't score. Don't blame the baller for the mistake of putting Wreak It Ralf in charge. Carrick had this team playing much better. When Ole benched CR7, everybody complained that he should be starting, so ......mek up unuh mind.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What unna fight for? Ole made one big mistake not buying a DM instead bought Van de Beek and didn't even play the man. As for Ralf, the dressing room has been so divided even before he came that I doubt you could get much more. There is one glaring problem I have noticed recently. When Man U attack or corner and there is a break away by the opponent, The players on the field is not fast enough to get back in defense or unwilling and that open Manu to counter attacks. The fact is changes are needed fast. Manu hasn't been a team all season.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Huh? Whose goals put MU in the next round of the UCL? When last another player scored a goal for MU? If Ronaldo don't score, MU don't score. Don't blame the baller for the mistake of putting Wreak It Ralf in charge. Carrick had this team playing much better. When Ole benched CR7, everybody complained that he should be starting, so ......mek up unuh mind.
          Like the typical fan, you get easily distracted by the next shiny object. Even though OGS seemed to be tactically weak as a coach, in hindsight, he did well against the two EPL top coaches. His first half season as caretaker, he finished 6th, the same position as when he took over. His first full season, he finished 3rd and his second he finished 2nd. That's progression despite all the problems with this squad. His problems started when Ronaldo came, period. Yes, Ronaldo is our lone goalscorer, now. Before he came, we getting goals from Bruno, Rashford , Martial and Greenwood. That fact is glaring.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Like the typical fan, you get easily distracted by the next shiny object. Even though OGS seemed to be tactically weak as a coach, in hindsight, he did well against the two EPL top coaches. His first half season as caretaker, he finished 6th, the same position as when he took over. His first full season, he finished 3rd and his second he finished 2nd. That's progression despite all the problems with this squad. His problems started when Ronaldo came, period. Yes, Ronaldo is our lone goalscorer, now. Before he came, we getting goals from Bruno, Rashford , Martial and Greenwood. That fact is glaring.
            Don't give the impression I was on the Ole Out team! I recalled within the first 3 games of the season you mentioned "The geriatric looks good" so how you now talking about next shiny object? I told you the team was giving up TOO MANY Chances, you said, " For now, we will have to outscore the other teams." The problem was never Ronaldo, the issue was there was no protection in the midfield. Yes, Ole finished 2nd, but my issue was that he did not correct an issue that was obvious to a football novice like me.

Yes, last season we got goals from Bruno, Rashford , Martial and Greenwood. Bruno forgot how to score penalties, kinda harsh, he was unlucky against Arsenal. Furthermore when last him score? Is not Ronaldo's fault he isn't scoring. Rashford has lost his form, even though I am of the view he should play to regain his confidence. Marital has continued to fail to live up to his hype. Is he injured? He didn't even make the bench in the last 2 games. Greenwood .... well his goal contribution was not Ronaldo's fault. Again, if it wasn't for CR7, where would MU be?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              What unna fight for? Ole made one big mistake not buying a DM instead bought Van de Beek and didn't even play the man. As for Ralf, the dressing room has been so divided even before he came that I doubt you could get much more. There is one glaring problem I have noticed recently. When Man U attack or corner and there is a break away by the opponent, The players on the field is not fast enough to get back in defense or unwilling and that open Manu to counter attacks. The fact is changes are needed fast. Manu hasn't been a team all season.
              No fight round here! Just showing Jangle who has been carrying MU on his back.

Comment

Both of you arguing over the wrong thing. From last year it was obvious we didn't have a defensive mid. Even if they brought in an average defensive mid like Mcginn, Dacoure etc they would have save half the build up in the middle. Regardless goals are still been scored. Ole was wrong not to get a defensive mid and kept so many players he didn't use or think highly of. Manu was also wrong not to give Ralf the defensive mid he wanted in January. Brining in a coach and not even giving him one player in transfer window will not get you much. Next time was the midfield and defense on a early break away how vulnerable they are, whether it is Liverpool, ManCity or Norwich.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

No fight round here! Just showing Jangle who has been carrying MU on his back.
                  CR7 carried the team on his back this season but at what cost to the team? I hope he goes this summer. If he stays, then the coach could be faced with the dilemma of building a team around him. Ronaldo would be bigger than the coach and that would be repeating the same mistakes which put us in our current position. Ronaldo's presence in the team, sucks up all the oxygen and stifles the development or the emergence of any new young talent. Ronaldo has at least two more seasons playing top football....if a team is built around him. I don't see us reaching close to Sh!tty's or Loserfool's level in two years with this squad, even if most depart.

Comment

The biggest problem was a broken dressing room and Ole like the players too much and didn't deal with it. Let me see if Ten and team make twenty. Interesting summer indeed. Don't think Ten is constrained and will clean out who he want to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      The biggest problem was a broken dressing room and Ole like the players too much and didn't deal with it. Let me see if Ten and team make twenty. Interesting summer indeed. Don't think Ten is constrained and will clean out who he want to go.
                      Can he clean out though? Word is he will have only 150M to work with.

Comment

I don't believe he would take the job with only that. I guess he maybe able to sell a few players to get another 100 grand.

Comment

It’s going to be hard to sell some of these players as they’re on big contracts. For those who still wants to play, they would have to take pay cuts in order to move or the club would have to buy out their contract. I see where the club is looking to give Martial

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X