RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RGIRLZ say they want an A lic coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RGIRLZ say they want an A lic coach.

Man say yuh nuh affi ave lic to coach, these ladies demands are proof why one is needed.Especislly an A lic coach for national duties.That said I don't know if it's true , but the demands are damming.

https://youtu.be/oQqC2M3skF4
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This is really a coup, they have only had two windows with VIN. Vin has been around I dont think he could be this bad. They also got the expected results..

Comment

20 plus girlz( ladies) who come out of a professional environment singed off on it. They would know how a professional set up is run in my humble view. They have verbalized professional variables that they believe are lacking.

It could be a set up , but the numbers and details of what's lacking is damming. I heard Vin speak, he had access to the letter before it went public and he didn't address none of the ladies concerns, instead he went into other issues to paint his picture. That's odd.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Very strange , the Jff has a way of messing things up I would think Lorne was the right person but what do I know

Comment

Working...
        X