Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&T scouting North America and rebuilding their program

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/04/30/eve...r-us-combines/

The same kind of invitation was open to the JFF. I was in contact with some of the organizers and I even pass the word on to some people related to the JFF that this kind of camp is possible for little or no cost to them and all I got was "crickets". Spoke to one of the youth who went to the camp and it was well run. These people running this camp are very passionate about Caribbean football in general. The hardest organization to get communication with is the JFF.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The JFF needs to be PROACTIVE - ReggaeBoyz were Runners-Up at the 2015 & 2017 Gold Cup, and Semi-Finalist at the 2019 Gold Cup, BUT the JFF didn't use those achievements to recruit good, young players in the U.S. system. Players like 24 year-old Jonathan Lewis (LW, Colorado Rapids), 23 year-old Mark McKenzie (CB, K.R.C. Genk), 21 year-old Nicholas Gioacchini (CF, Caen/Montpellier) and 19 year-old Gianluca Busio (DM/CM, Venezia F.C.), who all contributed to the USMNT's Nations League & Gold Cup victories, and qualifying for the 2022 World Cup. None made their USMNT debut before 2019.
      U.S. Soccer is in a fight with the Mexican Federation (FMF) for young Mexican-American players, who were born in the U.S., developed in the U.S., and live in the U.S. Over the past year the FMF has been successful in convincing 5 very promising young players, 3 were in the USMNT player pool, to switch allegiance. 2 weeks ago, the FMF announced that they were having a "recruitment camp" in the California, and has invited 28 U17 & U20 players from all over the U.S.

Comment

Working...
      X