Anyone know if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if

Conference League is shown on TV? The way my side SUCKS I doubt they will make Europa League. I must admit, Wreak It Ralf lived up to his name. He did wreak it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Why are u throwing shades at our club,leave that for the the proverbial haytors.
    To think that we probably be relegated if it wasn't for CR.
    The players we have are mentally weak,and the lack of leadership isn't helpful.
    To be honest, I would keep Rashford solely on faith,de Gea, Ronaldo, McTominay,Bailly,Telles,and Shaw, everyone else can leave.
    Just sad how our players were quick to turn their backs on Greenwood, I think a bit of envy was involved, that perhaps revealed the needed comradeship was always missing.
    In any even, if they wanted the spotlight, they sure did nothing to show they deserved it.
    After a sleuth of failed managers, the new one has to convince me in order for me to believe he worthy of my trust .
    We will be back though .

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Why are u throwing shades at our club,leave that for the the proverbial haytors.
      To think that we probably be relegated if it wasn't for CR.
      The players we have are mentally weak,and the lack of leadership isn't helpful.
      To be honest, I would keep Rashford solely on faith,de Gea, Ronaldo, McTominay,Bailly,Telles,and Shaw, everyone else can leave.
      Just sad how our players were quick to turn their backs on Greenwood, I think a bit of envy was involved, that perhaps revealed the needed comradeship was always missing.
      In any even, if they wanted the spotlight, they sure did nothing to show they deserved it.
      After a sleuth of failed managers, the new one has to convince me in order for me to believe he worthy of my trust .
      We will be back though .
      Shade? No bro. Westham is 3 points behind MU with a game in hand. We close out against Crystal Palace. There is a big chance MU do not even make the Europa League.

The team got WORSE under Wreak It Ralf. I find it amusing that every time Ole lost a game "Ole Out!!" would be the chant. Ralf ..the WORST manager ever continues to lose and he seems to get a free pass.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He gets a free pass because he is an interim manager, why they think he is a good fit for the position he will assume at the end of the season is beyond me.
        It wasn't a terrible starting eleven he chose, certainly not a team that is expected to be disgraced by Brighton, the players are to be blamed.

Comment

Working...
        X