X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF: Vin Stays !

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...range-decision

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...n-blaine-stays

I agree with the JFF , tough call though. This notion that players cant call for a coach to stepdown is not based on any reality, its called loosing the dressing room. Happens all the while in sports at different levels, different ways and some more vocal than others . Why should football be different. The fact that Vin is a winning coach to me is irrelevant, given the context of victories against minnows.

These ladies listed percieved profesional short comings which I hope Vin addresses. I support the JFF because , it sets a dangerous precedent in Jamaica. We are just not mature enough to deal with the ramifications of players blocking roads and lighting tires to get their own way, even if they are right. He needs to get his A lic.

Of note the U17 girls were wasted by a terrible coach. We have serious coaching problems in JA, we need at least 6 A lic , local coaches and they need to be attached with the junior as well as the senior teams , along with their respective clubs/schools.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

one of the few times you make sense.

Comment

While the JFF may have made the right decision, does this change the dynamics How will the girls respond to Vin How will Vin respond to the girls. A whole lot of conversations is needed.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly, The JFF made the right decision at this juncture, that doesn't absolve Vin for making the right one, he should have resigned.

As I said , it shows the immaturity in our football culture.Only a matter of time before this explodes ,if it hasn't already, let's see who turns up for Vin.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
        X