Imagine that ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine that ...

Wreak It Ralf sent Diallo to Rangers on loan. Well, Diallo is on the bench for the UEL final, while Wreak It Ralf has his team trying to avoid playing Conference League next season. Wreak It Ralf, still wreaking it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Can't blame Wreck-It for that loan move. He wasn't getting any game time and the move was best for his development. Plus, he hasn't lit up the league, which is below the English Championship football, since going to Scotland. He's lucky to make the bench today.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lazie need to stop worrying about minor things. Tell him fi relax and watch Ten Hag get a real defensive mid and another forward.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A successful summer transfer window for me is to see at least 10 of these players leaving the club. If the new coach wants to bring in even 3 unknown players that he wants to work with and promote the youths then that would be fine for me. We need to start over from scratch.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Lazie need to stop worrying about minor things. Tell him fi relax and watch Ten Hag get a real defensive mid and another forward.
          Wreak it Ralf wreaking it is a minor thing? Really Sass?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            A successful summer transfer window for me is to see at least 10 of these players leaving the club. If the new coach wants to bring in even 3 unknown players that he wants to work with and promote the youths then that would be fine for me. We need to start over from scratch.
            Jangle, how many of these player would get MU big money? Pogba, Lingard, Matic all leaving for free. I read the transfer budget is 150M. How we gonna get 10 players with that money?

Comment

Lazie whose fault is it they are leaving for free? Pogba told Manu from 3 years ago he wouldn't sign a new contract but you and Ole kept on hoping he would. Lingard only leaving because Ole refused to play him and Ralf came and did similar things. Matic a old man now. It is sad case if Manu have to hold onto him and Mata. The biggest problem Manu have is defensive mid and none of the 3 you name can't play it. Let us see what Ten can do. I think he will surprise you. For me the weakness is so glaring in defensive mid and the lack of speed going back defensively when teams counter attack.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Jangle, how many of these player would get MU big money? Pogba, Lingard, Matic all leaving for free. I read the transfer budget is 150M. How we gonna get 10 players with that money?
                Read my statement again. Success would be getting rid of at least 10 players. Even if we have to play with 11 youth players that the coach deems worthy, I would be ok. As a fan, you've got to lower your expectations for the next two seasons. We need to scrape off all the grass and reseed the lawn. We need fi stock up pon Weed n Feed for the next two years.

Comment

Working...
                X