Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balla & Westman take a trip down Memory Lane

https://youtu.be/2WcleQ2knL0
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

notice neither a dem shout out lil X...the forum pariah

Comment

Father forgive me, I have sinned. Me nuh call out TanponilongTillamawning aka Tilla, Prof, Lady X and more. All troublesome HL. The real noisy neighbors are not the Citizens but the X supported merseysiders. Nonetheless, X a good bwoy same way. I admire good football regardless of who plays it.

Big up to Lazie, Jangle, Jawge, Asssasin and all other wonderful bredrins and sistrins who have graced this forum and who have been members here.
      Last edited by Westman; June 1, 2022, 07:08 PM.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Big up Westman, how yuh put on something and nuh link the NY massive, me and Jangle deh yah , yuh know .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nice to put a face on 2 forumites.

Good post King Karl !!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Brother X, Trelawny thing happens on Memorial Day weekend every year. Let us put our heads together and plan a RBSC link up. Blessings.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Hail up Westman. A my former tramping ground that. I use to live 10 minutes away.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Greetings Westman and Balla!
                A years upon years, back then the forum celebrate and mourn together, continue to RIP Courtney, Balla other bonafide bredrin. Westman, Chin still deh a Florida?
                Countless names , waaaay too much for mention.
                Big up gamma.

Comment

Honour Matter.

Comment

btw - Jawge passed sometime ago
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X