RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players leaving left, right, and center.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players leaving left, right, and center.

Careful though, do not sell Bailly, thereby keeping the two dimwits we have in central defense, we will get relegated at the end of the upcoming season.
    It is otherwise an auspicious beginning; getting rid of some of the dead weight,and implementing a data gathering(for analysis).
    Our execution of plays is a problem, the tag along defending(our players not tackling or effectively closing off the passing lane)and when we have the ball, players not facilitating the pass by remains static.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Careful though, do not sell Bailly, thereby keeping the two dimwits we have in central defense, we will get relegated at the end of the upcoming season.
    It is otherwise an auspicious beginning; getting rid of some of the dead weight,and implementing a data gathering(for analysis).
    Our execution of plays is a problem, the tag along defending(our players not tackling or effectively closing off the passing lane)and when we have the ball, players not facilitating the pass by remains static.
    Rock...me thinks you should be Chris Armas' replacement.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

getting rid of dead weight? you act as if boy u booted them out of the club...the players are out of contract & are the ones who got rid of your dead wood club

Comment

Bailly cant help Manu from hospital bed. When last he played 1/2 a season?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X