RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Marin!!!.......Do you know this player???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Marin!!!.......Do you know this player???

He was just called up to the Jamaica U20 team - https://twitter.com/Intermiamicfii/s...06879396085761

Not hijacking your post.

The US squad looks very good. Seeing a few new talent. I feel good with the performance against Morocco.

Hope all is well.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

First time watching the USMNT play a full game, and live, since 2019.......They didn't look bad, but I still want a better head coach/manager , so I'm still focused on 2026 .
      They got Malik Tillman to commit to the U.S. (he played Wednesday). Germany still has his older brother, Timothy, in their system.
      They've brought back Cameron Carter-Vickers, and gave Joe Scally and Haji Wright their 1st senior cap.......Wright is a player I liked, when he was with the U.S. youth teams. He played U17 with Pulisic, McKennie, Adams, de la Torre & Cannon, over 7 years ago, and they all played Wednesday.
      Alex Mighten (20 year-old LW, for Nottingham Forest F.C. & England Youth), verbally committed to the U.S., and it's reported that he is filing the paperwork.
      Real Madrid submitted an offer for Gabriel Slonina, the 18 year-old Chicago Fire GK that I told you about, on Tuesday, but Chicago rejected it. They're still in negotiations.......Poland (eligible through his father) called him up, in May, for their Nations League squad, but he rejected the invitation and committed to the U.S.

Comment

No - can't say I do. I will ask around to see if anyone knows his story. Good luck to the youth.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X