Boys Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys Update

After a very good season the boys completed tryouts this year. My eldest son got invitation to play Concord fire ECNL and SSA USL E64. These are U19 teams and he is 16 year old. We choose E64 which is a new league and he will guest play with MLS next. Now this a youth who 4 years ago he was given Division four. I told him then Nobody becomes a pro or college player at 12 and just work with me and do his best and things will look different. It was a pleasure to see him carving out the MLS Next midfield. E64 is a new USL league which include some of the top 64 clubs in the US and will be trained by the MLS Next director.

The younger one tried out with NASA and SSA. He played one training session with NASA and was asked to be a part of their ECNL R team. At SSA he was given Elite SCCL and recommended for USL E64 pool for his age group at U16. He choose SSA to be in same club as his brother even though NASA style of play was a better fit.

Now I can say for my 16 year old, daddy work has been done as before this year he was not in any elite program and I oversaw his development. Most of the elite coaches wouldn't even look at his team level but we work on it and he knew what he wanted. Same for the younger one but he was in a better program than my eldest. I still oversee what goes on but both or on their way playing whatever they want. Both are also referees so they are entrench in soccer and doing well in high school.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Outstanding job Assasin
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Excellent. Hard work
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Give thanks. It been fun to watch them grow.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X