Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gov’t jumped in to fly stranded Boyz home from Suriname

Joke bizniz

Minister of Sport Olivia “Babsy” Grange said Monday that her intervention, with the support of a dedicated team, facilitated the return of the Jamaica Football Federation’s delegation from a Reggae Boyz football match in Suriname after they experienced difficulties with their travel arrangements to get back home.

The delegation returned to Jamaica at approximately 7:15 Monday morning, but were originally due back on Sunday for their return-leg Concacaf Group A Nations League match against Suriname at the National Stadium today at 8:00 pm.

“On Saturday, June 4, 2022 I was advised of challenges being experienced by the Reggae Boyz delegation in Suriname. I was made to understand that travel arrangements for their return to Jamaica after the match against Suriname on Saturday had been cancelled and my assistance was being sought.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/foot...riname-grange/
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015
Working...
X