Welcome win for Boyz! Reggae Boyz 3 - 1 Suriname

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome win for Boyz! Reggae Boyz 3 - 1 Suriname

All stakeholders - Players, Coach and his staff, Fanz, Sponsors and JFF - needed this win.

I started watching from the 30th - 31st minute or thereabouts and remained glued to watching until the end. What I observed of the game gave me hope. There were times the Boyz played real football. On the half-time replay I saw Morrison's free-kick goal. It was a thing of beauty. The Boyz 3rd and final goal was an excellent TEAM goal.

Yup! What I saw gave me hope that there will be real improvement under Paul Hall. Naturally that is, if he remains.

I am so looking forward to the coming match against Mexico. Will there be even greater improvement in play.

Congratulations to Paul Hall and his players for this much needed tonic.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I saw slick passing football, compact and maintaining their shape. Even though Boza and Bailey played like crap. Bailey really thinks the team revolves around him ,he is simply over doing it. Did Boza just get off the plane , he was off , poor touch , but alot of hard running .

We can only get better.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Highlights!

https://youtu.be/64QhxtMe-LA

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Good win but there were about four or five time in the game that the passing was slick. Defensive gave away the first goal and even though they were compact on the six yard box a man who was standing 9 yards out had a free shot on goal that should have scored. They can't just mark space but pick up the players in the box. A decent win.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Totally different than Tappa madness , eh ? . The football on display was easy on the eyes.

Comment

Congrats to the team!!!! Every game I see Ravel play he has improved. Just curious, is Jamal Lowe any relation to Nandi?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

X an inform Ravel Morrison was the main difference. I haven't seen your comment on the game we played in Suriname a few days ago.

1) This is Suriname which we should dominate. Ravel and Junior Flemmings were the only two that impressed in that game. Not sure what game you were watching. For the others it was just an average game.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Point is , if it was Tappa teams we would struggle at home and abroad, This is in sync with my views.

https://youtu.be/WHSBZp7gX2o

Comment

Lowe: Players trust the coach and he has a plan,it's good to have a coach with the A lic!

https://youtu.be/olgy6x6aKO0

I love it !

Comment

we played suriname...settle down...

Comment

X before you start lying go and look on Tappa record. You were the man when we draw with Mexico said Tappa was the best?

We hope Paul to better than Tappa but it is a long road. One win after a 1-1 draw and a 6-0 beating and you a gwaan like we win the Gold cup?

Comment

I said Tappa was the best .......lol, friggin idiot .Only you can conflate stating support with " the best" . I also said I can't support him anymore, clueless, vindictive,petty,etc . Tappa record in context is over 10 years , it will be hard for anyone to replicate that .

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          Totally different than Tappa madness , eh ? . The football on display was easy on the eyes.
                          I beg to differ.
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Surprise , I get the feeling some of us are hoping for failure ,you know the ones aligned with USA forever, the. Ones who say Jamaica doesn't have talent, it's overrated or you don't need a license to coach.

Comment

"I said Tappa was the best .......lol, friggin idiot .Only you can conflate stating support with " the best" . I also said I can't support him anymore, clueless, vindictive,petty,etc . Tappa record in context is over 10 years , it will be hard for anyone to replicate that ."

Yes his record is over 10 years yet you are using 1 game to compare. That is X.

Comment

Working...
                              X