Laughing Stock Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughing Stock Club

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

you're getting the winger antony from ajax...timber the central defender & frankie de jong as your central mid...what yuh complaining about?

Comment

When I see official announcements then I will stop complain. Can’t trust my team.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

it's all agreed...ajax just need to find replacements before they sign off...

Comment

Why is it MU fans and England fans (to be honest) continuously mock Maguire, but he has always been picked by the England manager? Even against Italy when most of the team was rotated, MAguire played the entire game.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Rockman
            Rockman commented
            Editing a comment
            I can only talk about MaGuire playing for Man U though England's fans turning on him validates my poor opinion of him, after all, the fans of the national team and club priority is to lift trophies.What is your motivation?
            The common denominator is Rio Ferdinand, how MaGuire matches up to the former defender?
            We have been settling for inferior players and somehow feel shocked by lowly results.
            Maybe you need to watch the YouTube videos of him, a second look is obviously needed.

Mcquire is a good defender against what is in front of him. He is not useful when players getting behind him. If you are going to use him you have to get another fast defender who is good against counter attack. Man U under Ragnick had nobody who could stop a counter attack. They all went up high but every team counter them. If you keeping Mcquire you have to play to his strength.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X