Boys Video from High school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys Video from High school

Giving you a bit of shorts from high school games for my boys. Taken from 3 of the games, the ones that were video taped.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1740226...98840840f19cac

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1592020...e0640944af171d

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Cool, Happy Father’s Day sah, to you and all fathers. X you a father yet.

Comment

Happy father's day to you too OJ. Respect.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The two youths look like dem coulda mek the ManU team. The wingback certainly looks better than Wan Bissaka and the defensive midfielder have more ball sense than Fred.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          Cool, Happy Father’s Day sah, to you and all fathers. X you a father yet.

Comment

Hi Brickie the one who play wing back is even a better center back but the high school coach don't play him there because he said he is "small". Some of their best games weren't recorded. The older one is also a good Goalie and to play 4 high school games as goalie because of injuries.

Comment

he plays a good wing back role man...could hold down the right back position at city...sign him up pep...reggae boyz youth teams ever been in contact?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                The two youths look like dem coulda mek the ManU team. The wingback certainly looks better than Wan Bissaka and the defensive midfielder have more ball sense than Fred.
                LOL ... bro ... I was just saying the same thing. Damn!

Sass, thanks for sharing.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I tried reaching out to some contacts i had but JFF seems enclosed, they don't talk to people. I just wanted to make some initial contact. However I spent the last year working with them and this year coming is going to put them on the map so I wasn't overly concerned. At a young age both were rejected by top club teams because of politics so I worked with them and got some skill coaches to do the rest. Now it is fun to watch them wreaking teams with passes and runs and to see two top teams trying to get them and the kids they took are mostly done. The one playing right back is a Man City fan and his brother is a United fan. LOL!!!! I have to deal with the argument all day.

Comment

Working...
                  X