Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, how you lose

5-0 to Honduras? Who does that?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The result doesn't reflect the game , luck had a big part to play in it . Honduras is not 5 goals better than Jamaica, if they are better at all.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

luck?

Comment

One side can lucky so 5 times???? If a so, then the JFF need fi keep a good Obeahman pon staff.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We pinned the honduras in their half until we got a red , we were 2 down and then slowly we fell apart, we had chances that we spurned, look City beat us 5-0 under Klopp, Heck Villa beat us 7- 2, in no way were they 5-0 better than us .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

so where did the luck part come in?

Comment

you can Honduras as a good youth program. This team needs time to gel, our defensive component needs gelling. I dont think you get that playing against Arnett garden second 11 and wesmorland U20.

Comment

The little I watched until 28 minutes moving the ball forward wasn't bad but a lot could be desired defensively especially on the right side.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am seeing some issues with the defensive midfield balance, we are wide open when we loose it but I am not sure why as it is hard to see the whole field on TV. I will say this there is an abundance of talent and man for man we are as good or better than Honduras.

Comment

Working...
                  X