X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honduras:Post match analysis

https://youtu.be/ERUbtq4I-m0
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

one of those games.. We looked ok attacking but no end product but very poor defensively. Fuzzy showed is lack of experience at this level. When you are down a man you need to consolidate and not play so wide open. The only way to get experience is to do it I guess.

Comment

Let's just say I am disappointed. It's not as if Honduras was dominating us when it was 11 vs 11 , so tactical coaching decisions or lack thereof must be looked at.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes me too I dont think they are better man for man but collectively they were better, we were really poor defending as a group. Very unlucky in attack to be honest but games against quality opponents would have prepared us. This is not an issue of talent, not even coaching although as I said they are something Fuzzy could have done when we went down to 10 to try to keep in close and then take his chances. I though we showed some naivety and recklessness.

Comment

Agreed a 100 %. It's rumored Pearson is injured yet he starts in place of Bicknell , a natural defensive midfielder. It's no secret Pearson doesn't want to play DM . 2nd the # 20 C James , who came off the bench vs C.Rica should have started in place of Campbell # 7.Why is Roberts the 1st one off.

The coach has a lot to answer for.

Comment

I have seen Bicknell play and was not overly impressed. Maybe is because Craig big him up so much I expect more from him. I dont really know if he is the answer but we cant blame the loss on Pearson. He is acually one that I think can be good if he increases his work rate. He is a good player.

Comment

That's the difference between you and I , Butler's utterances have no bearing on my opinions . I speak my truth regardless of his petty vindictive gibberish. Bicknell had more movement and passes in his little minutes than the invisible Pearson in 2 games.

Comment

if pearson is playing as the 6 I think it would be the wrong role for him . He is more of a 10 or an 8 to be honest.. He is good but needs some work but I dont like how people are beating him. I dont like beating up young players as I believe we have gaps in their development.

Comment

More of a 10, the invisible man . You don't like how people are beating up on him, good me too . Does that absolve me from calling a spade a spade . How can you advocate for him as a 10 when he has done nothing ( in terms of passing ) as a defensive midfielder. You know one of the task of a defensive midfielder is to pass the ball, be it backwards or forward( not only tackle and collect the ball). I saw him take a shot in the 60 or 80 min and we were 4 down and I said to myself, I thought he was subbed earlier. That's how invisible he was.

Comment

Working...
                  X