Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......2 games scheduled for September

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/202...a-in-september

Why do you feel it necessary to post US soccer stuff on this site, you dont think HL knows how to find us soccer forums ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

• Jangle
      Jangle commented
      Editing a comment
      Man tap yuh nize and low the man. When yuh come pon the forum and pack up the page wid posts bout your likkle eediat side, anyboby a cuss yuh? Yuh need fi address the forum bout your ass-whooping in the CL. Yuh run go hide.

Leave the man alone. The man have all rights to post his stuff. Everybody else post Liverpool, Manu Man City, Brazil, England, and everything else. Learn to live with people.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So I dont have all right to ask , its a valid question?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You love war too much? Is there a sign say don't post US soccer on this page? The man is and has been a member of this forum so what you think he should limit his post to? It is a loaded question.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Its a reggaeboyz forum, so the question is valid, is it necessary to post US soccer stuff on this site, you dont think HL being a fan of the USA knows how to find their soccer forums ?

Comment

A suh you run off people. They have been posting and post a lot about Jamaican soccer. Like everybody else they post about some other team other than the reggaeboyz. No biggie.

Comment

Assasin!!!.......Ignore him!!! Sir X loves to argue, even when it's not necessary nor makes sense. He obviously craves attention.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
                Both games will likely be on TV. Looking forward to watching. I think the squad is improving.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So you believe the squad is improving but you needed an update on the RBYZSC forum,how convenient.

Comment

• HL
                    HL commented
                    Editing a comment
                    X, what the fuuk is rong wid yuh....

The same way we ask you why you abritarily link coaches desk on the site.. USAF brings great insights to the forum. Leave him alone or we call mosiah to ban you again.

Comment

Poor analogy when one entity brings you information on Jamaican sports ,specifically football and the other brings you US soccer information of which you find it insightful...lol. Says alot , and you are advocating banning me.....lol....for this. I must have mashed your corns alot for you to draw up that defence. History has proven me right, I am still here,posting on Bullead, aka Butler and whatever else I believe is pertinent to Jamaican football. Cant say the same about alot of you.

Unnu bitttaaaaa sah .

Comment

Working...
                    X