X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antigua Vs Jam : Post match analysis

https://youtu.be/g4xc8CkR6Ss
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Highlights:

https://youtu.be/b58BZrrlk9M

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Another analysis!

https://youtu.be/ctYgJK4zU3c

Comment

Will take the result but very sloppy. Our better players needs to play better, I thought we turned it over too much and sloppy intro t of goal. The 10 is good but had a poor game. Pearson played better when he is not playing as a 6. Bicknell was ok . He actually sees the field well but need to seem him more to have an honest opinion.

Comment

Its a good squad on a whole , Pearson gave a better account of himself and still wasnt saying much, maybe he needs more games to express himself and to be fair to him , the coach played him out of position in the 1st two games. The significance of that position was exemplfied by Bicknell, he stabalized the team with timely interceptions, closing down zones/players and distributing the ball. That pass to Roberts was class, when was the last time a DM passed a ball like that to split a team wide open that resulted in a penlaty ( near goal). Bicknell, like others need to play in their natural positions and play consistently together for me or anyone to get a true grasp of their potential. There is a significant upside to this team. The round of 16/playoffs could be a blessing in disguise. Credit to the coach , he made adjustments . I hope he improves more than anyone else, that would bode well for the players.

Comment

The squad is good attacking but very poor defensively. If Antigua could had a scorer we would be talking something different. They had fairly easy chances to score against us.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes sass defensively we give up opportunities too easy. To X point I thought Bicknell was good but I dont know if he is the guy as you get into better competition can he keep up and dominate the midfield. I dont know why we struggle to find DM in a country like Jamaica. You can make a DM. I think our problem is that we are trying to get as much attacking players on the field and not making the most balanced team.

Comment

"I dont know why we struggle to find DM in a country like Jamaica."

Mi Teacha!!! Simply coaching. You have to have someone who is willing to follow the game, who is able read the game and give the instructions to others, Someone who is willing to move the ball and not be selfish in the defensive 3rd. Someone who sees the field like no other and can pass short and long. As I told my kids "if you are defending and you are marking two players you are not a good defender". I see one instance where a player ran down a player from his half to the right back position. Now the player is coming from the center of the field. He could have passed of the player to the wing back and run back in the center for a cross. Now two players on the right, there is an open spot in the middle to cross. I have seen too many times the national team have 5 men in the last 5 yards and someone score from 10 yard. Where is the DM? Also the DM have to be dedicated to working and tackling. Not every like to do that, they love the fanciness.

Start by teaching the kids the different midfield roles and how to play them.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X