ManCity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManCity

I hate to say it, but Sh!tty, well.... Manchester City is the best ran club in the EPL. Efficient and tidy compared to my reality show club.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    I hate to say it, but Sh!tty, well.... Manchester City is the best ran club in the EPL. Efficient and tidy compared to my reality show club.
    You know Jangle, you are an upstanding guy...
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

From the A-Rabs dump their blood money into the club, their shrewdest move was kidnapping Txiki Begiristain from Barthelona.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

and we ain't done yet...cucurella and gnabry incoming + we have a negative $27 million net spend

Comment

Dude, our club is an embarrassment. Ten Hag must be wondering what the heck did he get himself into.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wow love to see the manu clans panicking..

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              wow love to see the manu clans panicking..
              You are not the only one .....
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Panicking was an ideal modifier for how we felt three years after Fergie left, the prevailing sentiment right now is we have NO time to waste.
                It is ALL on Ten Hag, and I must say it is an inauspicious beginning.
                See,I know the "way" things are done, but his response to being our new manager does not reflect the urgency not missing to the fans.
                He is on the payroll, ergo,I would imagine he would ,after his appointment,quickly be on the training ground with the players excluding the ones fulfilling international obligations.

Comment

calm down and relax. While the deals is not been made, the manager is going a good job, getting rid of dead wood and pre-madonna. You can't have a good team without a solid foundation and thqt is what he is building. Everything else come second. As you see most of the player who left, Manu came third and their ambition and ego was first and second. Manu will be better than last year.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

nobody believes in man u...nobody wants to play there...

Comment

• Sir X
                      Sir X commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Say it aint so Brick.....Mi belly ...lol

Somebody has to play on the team. As I’ve said before, a successful transfer window for me, is seeing at least 10 players go. Hang Ten can field an entirely youth team for me

Comment

yeah they don't want to come but Manu don't need some of them though, that is not committed to a cause. Now Pep can pick choose and refuse, just a matter of time and building for Manu. A good sign for Ten Hag is all his players want to play or him. Another good sign is he is laying down the law early that you fall in line or go. Watch the ride.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Somebody has to play on the team. As I’ve said before, a successful transfer window for me, is seeing at least 10 players go. Hang Ten can field an entirely youth team for me
                        Some players under performed last season. The fact that this is a Word cup year could be motivation for these players. There is a young forward that impressed me last season in the youth team. I am hoping he can make the step up this season. My only disappointment is that a CDM has not been signed to date. What I am hearing about De Jong's contract, I think it is too messy for MU to get involved. They should have been looking elsewhere.

Comment

Barthelona owe the man 20 million in deferred salary. Me naw walk away from that. He might just pull a Garett Bale. However as usual, we are one track minded and don’t have a back up. On the last day of the transfer window we will panic and go sign Fernandinho.

Comment

Under the current conditions, it would take Superman to make a difference, our greatest problem has to do with the collective lackluster approach to games, some work(off and on the ball movements, and attempting to regain possession of the ball) MUCH harder than others, and even those players become dejected because of the routine lack of efforts by the vast majority of their teammates.
                            And then everyone is okay with pathetic MaGuire largely because of they believe what they were told as opposed to their lying eyes.
                            Our strikers will have to score 4 goals every game in order to secure all three points ..
                            If our work rate is questionable, why are we pursuing senior citizen Eriksen?
                            Assasin, I have not seen anything that will make me be optimistic.

Comment

Working...
                            X