X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R Girlz - Netflix deal

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/late...-for-usa-test/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Is the team going to make any money from this documentary?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

is there a deal, dont listen to x and his careless utterances..

Comment

OJ you have demonstrated over time that you are certified fool ,a clown! . Your bias against me is obvious to the point where it clouds your reasoning ( not that you have the ability to reason lucidly) makes it worse . You lack basic comprehension skills of implication and now assignment!

The utterances that you assign to me as careless was sourced and proof provided that it is from another source , that being a newspaper article.

Your problem should not be with me , but the newspaper, friggin fool

Jangle to answer your question, I don't know the particulars of the deal but seeing that Cedella Marley is involved and given her business savy, I doubt it's for free.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

so the man type the head line Jamaica net flix deal and then said he is not aware of a deal..

Comment

Do I have to be aware of the intricacies of a deal to decalre a deal was made. I did not say I am not aware of a deal , I implied a deal was made. It would be fair to conclude from the implication of netflix turning up at any reputable national football team practice drill and declaring they are following them through a tournament to do a documentray, that some form of contratual arrangement (deal) was made before hand.

My lawwwd what kind of ignorance am I dealing with.
              Last edited by Sir X; July 7, 2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Ok superchat calm down, this too will pass. One happen to coaches desk? Is it still arouind?

Comment

I implore you get some basic comprehension classes at the prep school to junior high level on the meaning and use of assignment and implication in grammatical format before you make another post on the forum , if it's too much money or time consuming try YouTube . Tired of you embarrassing yourself.

https://youtu.be/w27TC0da3Ck
                  https://youtu.be/5NnwXtv4q_U

Good luck, thank me later

Comment

hope the netflix crew didn't film that 5-0 massacre

Comment

A deal can be a shake hand deal . It can be a deal but who is getting the money???
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Easy Sass, you are putting too many concepts on OJ brain, let him master assign and implication. The deal will give the R Girlz brand international exposure of which whatever they get monetraily or a hand shake, cant buy .

Comment

X, you are dreaming. We don't know what kind a deal. We hope it will do something positive. Let us hope a deal was signed and the girls and JF will bennefit.

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am dreaming, if you dont think something positive can come from highlighting your brand cinematically, globally !; regardless of financial compensation for the production, I have to put you in the OJ class. And that highlight will be worth more than whatever financial compensation in my book.
                            Last edited by Sir X; July 8, 2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X