• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp : Rubs it into Man U

Did it look like this for Man who ?

https://youtu.be/rIFMFpnMJAY

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

that is a little man syndrome. Just like Trump and his crowd saying it was bigger tht Obamas. The minute he has to compare with Manu tell you who is the bigger club.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah like Fergie saying he wants to knock LFC off its Perch

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No that is different. He is telling directly what he wanted to do. You can't compare crowd size when you are not even there. If Liverpool get the most crowd in Thailand, what have you accomplished? and anyway they said both had huge crowd.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

After 33 minutes, Man U 3-0 Pool Sancho, Fred, and Martial scoring for Man U.

Comment

Wopppeee, enjoy it , it's our C team

Comment

• Rockman
              Rockman commented
              Editing a comment
              Well our youngsters scored one on your second half A team, and more importantly, that upgraded team was unable to make an impact on the game, Virgil reduced to a mere spectator in the buildup to the goal.

It is now 4-0.
            ​​​Hope my fellow Manuligans are watching Bailly.

Comment

Klopp post match interview can't miss me, wet tail tucked between his leg, talk that crap now.

Comment

To think the whisper was to get rid of Bailly, utter nonsense.

Comment

Wow a friendly loss have you over the moon, the levels mi a tell yuh.

Comment

• Rockman
                    Rockman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sir X, had Pool given Man U 4-0, you would be here saying people dedd,deddd,dedddd.
                    Klopp running his mouth was to inspire his players to give a good account of themselves, and they failed.
                    I am sure Klopp is concerned about life without Mane.
                    Liverpool's fans(The ones from Senegal) overwhelmingly telling Mane to leave is an indictment against Pool.

But you a jump up and down when Klopp a ask out crowd. Now of this is important right now but it for Manu it could be a sign that they will be somewhat better this year under Ten Hag.

Comment

Working...
                  X