Reggae Girl McCoy's family lineage second to none

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae Girl McCoy's family lineage second to none

MONTERREY, Mexico — Reggae Girl Kayla McCoy is just making her mark and might not be a household name in Jamaica. But her family lineage is second to none.

Just mention the name Pearnel Charles and the recognition is instant. He is one of Jamaica's foremost political leaders, Member of Parliament for decades, and was Speaker of the House of Representatives before his retirement.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/spor...econd-to-none/

Stupid headline by the Observer with negative implications.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Do you understand the play on words. Do you know what Mckoy means? Look superchat leave the girl alone.

Comment

Clown , that's what you have an issue with "McCoy" . My issue is the implication of lineage second to none ? .Really , are the other girls lineage less than" 2 nd " or is it to none" .

Again you struggle with implications.. Let's hope the Girlz don't read anything into this classist, divisive immature article.

Clown .

https://youtu.be/uOUOWLeyAbw

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Oh but she does have interesting lineage. I dont know if it second to none.. but calm down get to worked up over this .

Comment

Really what makes it interesting and to whom ? . Your issue is with the wording of McCoy ? , Before you expound on it , I beg of you to ponder the implications.

Comment

I think they were playing with word as in real McCoy to combat the stigma by some that some of these players are not real Jamaicans and they were trying to paint the picture that she is related to prominent known Jamaicans... Fun and Joke aside dont take it too serious.. I agree though everyone lineage is important. I will be honest I did not it was PC grand kid. So I dont mind the article..

Comment

Fun and Joke aside anyone who cares about the unity of the squad should speak up on any threat to their chemistry.. Especially given your implication on the word " McCoy" and mine on lineage and class" .

It is what it is , a poor classist , divisive headline . The body of the article would have a different meaning without the headline.

You seem to disagree with me for the sake of disagreement. Then again your sense of ithe ramifications of " implications " have a lot to be desired. I get the sense if you aren't the first to make the point your self esteem suffers, hence your lashing out . Seems like a small man or mind complex.

Now run along enough lessons for today.

Comment

Working...
              X