RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BrickTop...looks like Mendy is back...!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickTop...looks like Mendy is back...!!

Just finished watching the highlights of a friendly against Barnsley, and Mendy was seen contributing --big time.

Hope he is back.

Oh, and with all the talk that Ake is leaving....he also was featured. He score one of the 5 goals!!

And we have some young talented kids.
    Last edited by HL; July 14, 2022, 06:11 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

mendy? you sure bout that? word is we're going after jules kounde when ake leaves

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      mendy? you sure bout that? word is we're going after jules kounde when ake leaves
      Seems they are having setbacks with Ake's valuation...so he stays.

I am going to double check on Mendy.

Just checked. Mendy is back.

Look at the highlights for the Barnsley game......

Provided a nice cross to Mahrez for the goal.
      Last edited by HL; July 15, 2022, 06:46 AM.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Seems they are having setbacks with Ake's valuation...so he stays.

I am going to double check on Mendy.

Just checked. Mendy is back.

Look at the highlights for the Barnsley game......

Provided a nice cross to Mahrez for the goal.
        i think you were watching a preseason game from last season...mendy goes to trial next month on 8 rape charges...seems like ake stays & zinchenko is going...rumblings about neymar signing too but that's a wild rumour...

Comment

Lol, mi belly and he says he is a City man . Yuh nuh know yuh side H.L , yuh nuh know say yuh balla deh a prison from last year.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Lol, mi belly and he says he is a City man . Yuh nuh know yuh side H.L , yuh nuh know say yuh balla deh a prison from last year.
            Yes I knew X.

the info on th YouTube video was misleading.

HL

Comment

Really after watching it , or posting that you said you watched it ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, I heard that b!tch slap all the way from Belize.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X