What is the Reggaeboyzsc. about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Reggaeboyzsc. about

Listening to one of the vlogs the other day and heard Mr. Spied challenge the RBSC tongue in cheek regarding who was our president, treasurer ect and I thought really seriously who does what , are we just floating aimlessly is it a good time to re-assess where we are and our purpose

"are we just floating aimlessly is it a good time to re-assess where we are and our purpose" any suggestions ?. Good to see you tuning into vloggers that I have provided on the site.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      Listening to one of the vlogs the other day and heard Mr. Spied challenge the RBSC tongue in cheek regarding who was our president, treasurer ect and I thought really seriously who does what , are we just floating aimlessly is it a good time to re-assess where we are and our purpose
      good talk OJ...jolt them into action

Comment

I thought you guys loved the tracing on the forum or the belittling , you arent into linking with vloggers , advocating for no real change in Jamaican football. No licenced coaches of the A standard etc. In fact I thought some of you ( Brick) didnt give a rats ass about Jamaica's football. Glad you are proving me wrong.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

OJ let me say I have never seen a forum group last long as an organization. I know we have tried it before, but if you want to form a group, form it and keep it away from the forum. Somethings have to be discussed as a group and not on a forum. Private things alway spill over on the forum and that is not good. Just my two cents.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass true, how can we improve.

Comment

What are your suggestions OJ ?

Comment

It can be the same people on the forum who have this interest and you can make announcement here but discussion of things while in progress or properly thought out can't be done on an open forum like this.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes but thats why there is zoom and teams. If someone ask what is the forums purpose , what would you say it is.

Comment

Post a link to the vlog nuh?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

Post a link to the vlog nuh?
                      https://youtu.be/KlBHi1MxfWI

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        What are your suggestions OJ ?
                        I think when we first started we actually try to attend event as the RSBC. I think one of the thins I would like to see is a community coaching course in person or virtual.. A coaching course dont have to have certification but information. We can get A license coaches or good clinicians to deliver.

Comment

my two cents...now that we have a professional league viewed globally we should be looking to sponsor one of the JPL teams that went unsponsored this season...but first we would have to come up with a product to market under the RBSC label

Comment

lol... This is the same O.J that cuss me and suggested that action be taken ( against me) when I did the coaches desk link and posted such links. You and Brick tried to belittle me with the nickmane superchat, now you are asking if we can chat ? . I have stated what I think of you and this just solidifies it, if it isnt coming from you or your entities you have an issue with it , anyway Kudos , as it was when you embraced my A lic standards for local cocahes, you have come around with your crew.
                            Last edited by Sir X; July 20, 2022, 07:20 PM.

Comment

All what you and Brick have suggested can be done and discussions are ongoing with the various moderators to bring the RBYZSC into the 21st century. 1st if we are to grow, we have to link with various online platforms and legal and financial frameworks have to be put in place to take this forum to its proper level. All the links are in place, its just a timing issue for some parties to have that meeting of the minds.

If you can reach out to your favourite moderators and ask them whats the hold up, that would be nice.
                              Last edited by Sir X; July 20, 2022, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X