Women football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women football

Been watching CONMEBOL and the European women' WC qualifying football.

France, England, Sweden , Holland...etc. rank evenly with Canada and the US.

I watched most of the qualify games featuring Jamaica. The GirlZ were pretty good. But from what I have seen of the European women squad...Jamaica have a lot of work to do.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Been watching CONMEBOL and the European women' WC qualifying football.

France, England, Sweden , Holland...etc. rank evenly with Canada and the US.

I watched most of the qualify games featuring Jamaica. The GirlZ were pretty good. But from what I have seen of the European women squad...Jamaica have a lot of work to do.
    I have been watching the Euros. It has been an exciting tournament.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't like England. But their come back against Spain in extra time was outstanding!

Against Sweden 4nil...was again unexpected.

France v. Germany later today.

Love the French girls.

HL

Comment

Don't like England. But their come back against Spain in extra time was outstanding!

Against Sweden 4nil...was again unexpected.

France v. Germany later today.

Love the French girls.
        Have to give credit where it is due. The English ladies have been amazing. Certainly didn't expect 4-0 against the Swedes.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

USA is ranked 1 and Canada 6.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            USA is ranked 1 and Canada 6.
            ....and Canada, no stranger to top ranked women's football.

OJ, which country does Jamaica play to qualify for Olympic football. Or have they qualified?

HL

Comment

Was at the first Women's game at Old Trafford. England were a bit tentative then but came on strong. You have missed the Germans. You can't compare the girls who just got one week of training with their new coach and not as much as a practice game. The popularity of the women's game is rising.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....and Canada, no stranger to top ranked women's football.

OJ, which country does Jamaica play to qualify for Olympic football. Or have they qualified?
                Jamaica plays Canada in home and away.. Jamaica needs lots of work to close the gap.

Comment

H mmm, thanks.

And I was thinking that it would be a team from another confederation............

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X