Let's be honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest

the WORST club in the transfer market has to be Manchester United. Damn ....
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Who cares , seriously , were you expecting to win something this season or the next.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Anything short of getting Clark Kent will end in misery, it is the mentality of our players and the practice of fielding players undeserving of the jersey need to be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Who cares , seriously , were you expecting to win something this season or the next.
        So why reply then? Obviously you care.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Manu may surprise you guys. What dem seh more with less?

Comment

Manu going to be good. However I love the youngsters from the u23. They look good just need a little experience.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I finally got to see one of the pre-season games and there were a few standouts from the youths. That Argentinean youth name Garancho is very talented. I also liked the right back, Laird and the midfielder Zidanne. These youths should not be loaned out but be in the first team squad. This season is going to be grueling, and injuries are going to mess up many teams. I saw that the EPL schedule this season is going to have all teams playing on Saturdays from the end of October until April. That means that no team will get any advantage of knowing their rivals' results before their matches.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                Manu may surprise you guys. What dem seh more with less?
                The squad is not deep OJ. More players are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Manu going to be good. However I love the youngsters from the u23. They look good just need a little experience.
                  Yes, Savage, Liard, Zidane and Garnacho all showed what they can do. Word is Liard is going to Watford on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    I finally got to see one of the pre-season games and there were a few standouts from the youths. That Argentinean youth name Garancho is very talented. I also liked the right back, Laird and the midfielder Zidanne. These youths should not be loaned out but be in the first team squad. This season is going to be grueling, and injuries are going to mess up many teams. I saw that the EPL schedule this season is going to have all teams playing on Saturdays from the end of October until April. That means that no team will get any advantage of knowing their rivals' results before their matches.
                    Laird is going to Watford. There is a kid called Savage who played the first 2 games He was amazing as CDM. Wanted to see how he looked partnering Fred in the first team, but for whatever reason he did not play any of the games on the weekend. MU needs a winger, a striker and RB because it appears Wan Bisaka is not in ETH plans.

Comment

I don't think we need any more wingers. I think we are overloaded in that department. We still need that CDM. I didn't get to study Garner in that position. If they send Laird on loan, then we will be well short. Wan Bissaka needs to be sold and Dolot is inadequate defensively. I'll say this again, I think Bailly should be converted into a CDM or a right wingback. He has the tackling skills to break up a play and the dribbling skills to work out of tight spots. These are the same skills which makes him a liability in the central defensive position, because of his temperament.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        I don't think we need any more wingers. I think we are overloaded in that department. We still need that CDM. I didn't get to study Garner in that position. If they send Laird on loan, then we will be well short. Wan Bissaka needs to be sold and Dolot is inadequate defensively. I'll say this again, I think Bailly should be converted into a CDM or a right wingback. He has the tackling skills to break up a play and the dribbling skills to work out of tight spots. These are the same skills which makes him a liability in the central defensive position, because of his temperament.
                        Bailly seems to be on his way to Spain. Current wingers are Rashford, Sancho, Elanga and Garanaco***. With Euro league MU will be playing Thursday Sunday. If Rashford or Sancho get injured or is rotated out, are you confident going a few games with Elanga and Garnacho?

Comment

There is Amad. I agree we need a new striker once they let go Ms. Ronnie.

Comment

There is also Hannibal and Charlie Mcneil and Fernandez who went out on loan are all good prospect plus the injured Mengi which is a good center back prospect. This is a good group and some will have to go out on loan but I like how they move the ball.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

... and just like that Martial is injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X