Jangle said (more than once) to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle said (more than once) to use

the youngsters this season. Rashford plays on the left, refuses to cross the ball does not create much chances. Well, here is a youngster that was sent on loan a few weeks ago, check out the #2 on the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyc1TtdTcY
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I said that a long time ago. The only difference is there will be some growing pains but there is not the lack of talent in this Manu under 23. I think Ten know that as well but he has to bring them along.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mr. President, (it's been a long time since I've used your title), I am fast coming to a decision to suspend my club membership. We have Sarah Palin teaching Nu-C-L-E-A physics and Skillibeng a tell Babyface how fi compose music.

Adrien Rabiot's muma tell our likkle club seh if yuh want me spawn, then yuh boss haffi jump pon plane come talk to har a har yaad. When the man turn up a har gate, she leggo har likkle mongrel dawgs pon him. Him twist him ankle a run eena the house. When him finally siddung pon har plastic-covered couch and a try compose himself, she offer him likkle wata. A pipe wata she gi the man eena one plastic mug at that. Before the man coulda start talk business, she look pon the big man and tell him straight seh fi get har spawn, the likkle club haffi pay him more money than weh him a get now a Juventus. This ya man who no have no game a get a Juventus. Juventus was desperate fi kick the man outa dem club and was willing fi accept 6m fi him ongly fi hear seh the likkle club a offer 15m fi him. When was the last time you heard of a selling club agreeing on the price of their player so fast when our likkle club is the buyer?

Hang Ten has made a very inauspicious start to his term so far with his transfer decisions. He has painted himself into a corner by being stubborn in his pursuit of DeJong and with his public comment that the reason he's going for Dutch players is because English players are too expensive. That's the dumbest thing a coach can say. When he was coach of Ajax, did he only watch the Dutch league? Other European clubs and coaches raid and pillage South America and Africa for players. MexTico has a very good league where he can find the next Chicharito. The Championship league is better than many of the other European leagues and some good premier league players cut their teeth there. Andrew Robertson comes to mind. The club and its management need to face the reality that Manchester United is no longer an elite club and start a proper rebuild. Right now, they're just an embarrassment.

The biggest error in the making is loaning out Ethan Laird.
      Last edited by Jangle; August 11, 2022, 09:23 AM.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X