Paramount +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paramount +

Anyone have this TV internet channel? If so, your thoughts.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

My wife have it to watch her stuff but I watch Champion's League on it and soccer matches in Confacup region. I am not a big fan of streaming pay tv but I do have it and Peacock.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tried it but I am in Canada so the programing is different. I had gotten it to watch the goldcup but they geo fenced some content here. Overall it seemed it lacked programming but again it might be the geo fencing of what programs you see in different parts of the world.

Comment

I have it along with the other ten million streaming services which I'm paying for. I got it because the football prison guards show Champions League on the prison tv. Their best show is Yellowstone which is excellent. The Games of Throne guards are holding me at gunpoint now to go pay for HBO Max subscription for the new upcoming spin-off House of Dragons.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I have it along with the other ten million streaming services which I'm paying for. I got it because the football prison guards show Champions League on the prison tv. Their best show is Yellowstone which is excellent. The Games of Throne guards are holding me at gunpoint now to go pay for HBO Max subscription for the new upcoming spin-off House of Dragons.
          Bro, TUDN shows Champions League even though the commentary es en espanol. Goal in any language is goal. Wait, they want payment for HBO max now?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Paramount + has lots of channel.
            I have never searched it's platform for anything but football.

I find the football channels have poor picture quality. No HD.

There are lots of buffering. The broadcast sometimes freezes. I have to restart the link in order to continue the game.

Not satisfied with my $69.99/ year investment.

Any suggestions or solutions.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X