Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was swift

Relegated in the second week.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Today could be the day I part ways.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

• Peter R
      Peter R commented
      Editing a comment
      Good afternoon.... I really have been out of following football as I used to; at age 65 (in my case) priorities change... but seeing the score today v Brentford drew me out of my shell!

What the hell is going on? Even De Gea who is probably your brightest spark messing up? I genuinely feel for the die-hard fans. I will only say that there is more to life than being a fan(atic) of a football club. But... still...

Have a blessed week and remember to take a deep breath! it's just a game!

Good afternoon.... I really have been out of following football as I used to; at age 65 (in my case) priorities change... but seeing the score today v Brentford drew me out of my shell!

What the hell is going on? Even De Gea who is probably your brightest spark messing up? I genuinely feel for the die-hard fans. I will only say that there is more to life than being a fan(atic) of a football club. But... still...

Have a blessed week and remember to take a deep breath! it's just a game!
    Peter R

Comment

Our club is in absolute disarray and there is enough blame to go around.
      One would think the fans, accustomed to having teams of worthy players, would have that distinct reference point, that is not the case as they quickly hug inferior players, one of which, has the captaincy locked.
      Every new coach is seen as the beacon of hope but invariably does nothing new.
      To make matters worse, there isn't that collectiveness, the crucial part to team, a selfishness that was evident by how quickly they 'unfollowed ' Greenwood before that player woke up from what has to be his last tranquil sleep.
      de Gea seems bothered by the real possibility of goals being scored on him even if he is at his best ,,insomuch that ,he is now a nervous wreck.
      We really get what we deserve.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          One would think the fans, accustomed to having teams of worthy players, would have that distinct reference point, that is not the case as they quickly hug inferior players, one of which, has the captaincy locked.
          To make matters worse, there isn't that collectiveness, the crucial part to team, a selfishness that was evident by how quickly they 'unfollowed ' Greenwood before that player woke up from what has to be his last tranquil sleep.
          de Gea seems bothered by the real possibility of goals being scored on him even if he is at his best ,,insomuch that ,he is now a nervous wreck.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            BoyU is nowhere near as bad as your last match. Neither is that your then opponent as good as that 4 goal result. All the goals scored were as a result of BoyU's errors. Do not expect BoyU to do that often. Just about "all that could go wrong, did".
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Today could be the day I part ways.

Let me be the first to welcome you to LFC , we get more out of less , with world class coaches , on this case Klopp.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You Will Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  You Will Walk Alone
                  not with those dropped points to keep him company...

Comment

Working...
                  X