A little (ManU) humour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little (ManU) humour

It look like ManU need to buy five more Hag... cause Ten not enough!
    Peter R

Oh my gosh ... who let Peter back on the site?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lol.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Oh my gosh ... who let Peter back on the site?
        X let me in!
        Peter R

Comment

Well, I saw the match stewards fighting with some ManU fans because they were trying to leave the stadium when we were 2 love down.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How can you come to the conclusion that we need another defender without identifying the defender to replace?
            In any event, he took off his defender, Martinez and brought on Varane, that raises serious questions about his judgement regarding acquisitions.
            Two reasons why deGea, against better judges, chose to give the ball to well marshalled Erikson as oppose to a wide open MaGuiire.
            Our manager designated Erikson to play deep into his half in order to ensure the ball getting out of our defense, and deGea has ZERO confidence in our captain accomplishing that task.
            Besides, isn't it the Captain's responsibility to demand better from his teammates?
            He should be stripped of the captaincy, and the only pair of defenders worth having is Bailly and Verane, clearly our players see MaGuire as a weak link.
            Unfortunately, our manager will react the same way the previous ones did, he will field three defenders further crippling our forward-line.
            Fred was never good, Bruno thwarted 8 potentially goals-scoring opportunities by way of wayward passes in order to make one brilliant one, and all is forgiving.
            If Rashford does not find form against Pool, he should be benched.
            Elanga should be seen for what he is, less convincing upon debut than Rashford and Greenwood.
            What we really need to do is revert back to the 4-4-2 formation, given Teles has been sidelined, the remaining wingback players are not dynamic enough to assume the duties of wingers.

Comment

As I said to another MaUuite recently, everyone who criticizes ManU is right. The real debate is amongst us fans is which critique is more right.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                How can you come to the conclusion that we need another defender without identifying the defender to replace?
                In any event, he took off his defender, Martinez and brought on Varane, that raises serious questions about his judgement regarding acquisitions.
                Two reasons why deGea, against better judges, chose to give the ball to well marshalled Erikson as oppose to a wide open MaGuiire.
                Our manager designated Erikson to play deep into his half in order to ensure the ball getting out of our defense, and deGea has ZERO confidence in our captain accomplishing that task.
                Besides, isn't it the Captain's responsibility to demand better from his teammates?
                He should be stripped of the captaincy, and the only pair of defenders worth having is Bailly and Verane, clearly our players see MaGuire as a weak link.
                Unfortunately, our manager will react the same way the previous ones did, he will field three defenders further crippling our forward-line.
                Fred was never good, Bruno thwarted 8 potentially goals-scoring opportunities by way of wayward passes in order to make one brilliant one, and all is forgiving.
                If Rashford does not find form against Pool, he should be benched.
                Elanga should be seen for what he is, less convincing upon debut than Rashford and Greenwood.
                What we really need to do is revert back to the 4-4-2 formation, given Teles has been sidelined, the remaining wingback players are not dynamic enough to assume the duties of wingers.
                So wait, you really found a way to blame Harry? You are that .....good? How the heck you gonna blame Harry for DeGea not passing the ball to him? Going to 4-4-2 leaves us with the problem of who plays in midfield.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Again, why have a captain if he can't see to it that his teammates put our their best, a manager is good for before the game start and halftime.
                  Secondly, why wouldn't deGea pass the ball to an open MaGuire, he was given the ball under similar dynamics, held on to it too long only to make a mess of it .
                  Would I blame him for one occasion, certainly not, it is his history of foul ups, why are you still coming to his defense if your intent is to have Man U put its best foot forward?
                  You find yourself in a very small company, the majority of fans have criticized him yet you have NEVER done so , yet quick to shade the team when we do not perform, rather peculiar!

Comment

It could very well be coincidence, but our spiral downward happens when we are trying myriad formations.
                    Besides, I think we lack the robust wingbacks needed to do away with conventional wingers.
                    Your solution to beating a Championship side (Brentford)and a barely mid table side(Brighton) is getting a top of the line midfielder, our 2cnd team should be able to dispatch both of those teams.
                    That is so because you want to win despite fielding players found to be wanting, captained by someone not respected by his teammates.
                    The message being sent is it takes very little to command a starting role , and being highly paid.
                    But let me ask you this question(again), if we place Lindelof, MaGuire, Bailly, and Martinez on the trading block, which one would Garner the least interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                      Again, why have a captain if he can't see to it that his teammates put our their best, a manager is good for before the game start and halftime.
                      Secondly, why wouldn't deGea pass the ball to an open MaGuire, he was given the ball under similar dynamics, held on to it too long only to make a mess of it .
                      Would I blame him for one occasion, certainly not, it is his history of foul ups, why are you still coming to his defense if your intent is to have Man U put its best foot forward?
                      You find yourself in a very small company, the majority of fans have criticized him yet you have NEVER done so , yet quick to shade the team when we do not perform, rather peculiar!
                      .... you are being ridiculous bredren. You and I are on the same team, if I chose not to pass the ball to you, how is that your fault? The blame is 100% on DeGea! Being in small company does not bother me dude.

Comment

The fact that Erikson had two opponents on him, from that early, shows Brentford manager did his homework, the midfielder designated role was to get the ball out of defense bypassing MaGuire. In other words, de Gea was following the instruction of his manager, AND it is MaGuire's fault for being deemed not up to the task based on past performances, we have had defenders worthy of carrying out that task.
                        You refuse to go beyond the surface .

Comment

Working...
                        X