Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason why Man U will end...

... Arsenal's unbeaten streak.
    1) Ten Hag is the better strategist, just look at what he did to Klopp.
    2)Arsenal's flank players will have major problems on the because of Malacia and the much improved Dalot
    3)Anthony and Sancho will be two much for their wingbacks, insomuch that they will not contribute to Arsenal going forward.
    4)Our strikers will now be properly serviced.
    5)Casemiro is going to disrupt Arsenal usual possession game.
    6) Our aerial superiority will be affirmed in this game.

I would say we will win by two clear goals, rather surprising given our forward line has been impotent so far.(refer to #4.

The starting lineup is one I anticipated, I guess Mctominay is now officially a defensive midfielder which would explain why Casemiro did not start,though oddly enough, it will be Erikson to be subbed....
    Rashford and Bruno has to make the needed runs into the box .
    ​Manuliigans, keep an eye on Anthony

Comment

Rashford, defensively is playing tag along, he needs to press for the ball upfront.
      SAko is a step or two ahead of Malacia, not sure why Arsenal does not exploit that route.
      That is where halftime coaching can make a difference, Arsenal playing better than I expected, very good link up plays from its forward, our back four must stay rooted.rooted, and subscribe to close marking.
      Huge decision for Ten Hag, who to replace with Casemiro?
      I would take Erikson off, even though, he was instrumental in the build up to our goal.

Comment

Working...
      X