No announcement yet.

Wow ...Chelsea cut ties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After spending did you hear Tuchel say he had to spend more?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      After spending did you hear Tuchel say he had to spend more?
      no...

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...anthony-gordon

There will be a fire sale soon.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          that wasn't "after the spending"...they bought fofana and aubamayeng after that...and what fire sale are you talking about...boehly said after the firing they are going to spend more in the winter...

Comment

In the summer next year, new manger coming in and a lot of the currently players going to get sidelined and will want to leave. Some already wanted to leave this summer. I get the impression he was talking about even more players as some of those were already in the bag.

Comment

Working...
            X