Gabriel Jesus did not get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Jesus did not get

called up to the Brazil national team? That is a shocker to me. Is it because he went to Arsenal?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    called up to the Brazil national team? That is a shocker to me. Is it because he went to Arsenal?
    Brazil has an abundance of strikers.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Brazil has an abundance of strikers.

That is certainly true.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Brazil's cup overfloweth with attacking players. Tite's job may be the most difficult amongst national coaches.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          reports say that jesus is a lock to make the team so tite is using the friendlies to audition players on the borderline

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post

reports say that jesus is a lock to make the team so tite is using the friendlies to audition players on the borderline
            I hope so because he can play right across the front line.

Comment

Working...
            X