• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBYZ : New Coach !

https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/...gae-boyz-coach
    https://youtu.be/1BBZTQzW-GQ
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Reggae Boyz commentary on the new coach !

https://youtu.be/5JjH2RC6A2Q

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Welcome Heimir Hallgrimsson, wish you luck.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He needs more than that under this JFF !

Comment

So X, what happen to the A license coach Paul Haul? The man dem just left him out to dry and string him along?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They went for a white Jesus with an A lic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              They went for a white Jesus with an A lic.
              by white jesus you mean the candidate with a proven track record of getting the most out of lesser talent on the world stage?

Comment

So was Schafer!

Comment

who was the best candidate of the four on offer?

Comment

Who are the four and what are their credentials?

Do they have A license
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hushhhh Sass, every one after Tappa must have the required standard, Jamaica has learnt from getting burnt by Tappa and his tribal supporters. That said I am disappointed we didn't go with a Jamaican of the required standard and I hope this new coach has a ten point plan like Hall to develop Jamaican football holistically, I e coaching , youth , etc .

Comment

• Gamma
                        Gamma commented
                        Editing a comment
                        who are the Jamaicans of the required standard, and why was blake omitted?

It's all speculative so to name them it's counter productive to the real questions at hand .

1) Will the new coach help to develop the coaching standard

2) Will he develop the youths or youth program

3) Does he have a 10 year program

As per Blake utterances , what did he say that wasn't true ? . The thing is I hear this new coach is doing the job for basically pittance , which implies he is financially well off. He sees it as a worthwhile project . The JFF might have hired a man not afraid to speak his mind and demand more professionalism from all ! . I hope he falls in love with the culture , and stays .

Comment

• Gamma
                        Gamma commented
                        Editing a comment
                        speculation? on your part? so if is speculation how yuh can mek a statement like that and expect to be taken seriously? regarding Blake's utterances, i didnt see them and maybe i can even agree with them and no one was stopping him from saying it, but there are consequences. yuh si just like how yuh lament that the job should have been givn to a qualified coach but yuh don't even know if there is such a person .....? that.

Frustration by Blake. After how the JFF act with the team in the last four years preparing it, I support his comment although he should have made someone else say it.

The JFF don't answer to the people. Who is Gen. Sec now? It Dalton Wint still with the JFF?

Are they going to make proper flight arrangements now and pay the players and coaches on time? If they are suspending Blake then give him a suspension, the man have a right to a hearing.

Comment

Is he the right choice. Seem we debate who Liverpool coach is more than the national coach. My personal view is JA needs a foreign TD as much as a foreign coach. I would have gone Dutch as they have lots to offer in terms of processes and outcomes.

Comment

Those Nordic nations, have a heavy German/Dutch influence, so that should not be an issue. This coach could be more vocal than Hall , the JFF might be in for a surprise, I hear the JFF has certain clauses in their contract as per behavior or conduct that can result in the termination of the coach /players . How is that going to fly on a financial well off coach who is doing the JFF a favor to pad his own CV who demands professionalism. They couldnt deal with Hall who demanded reasonable compensation , they went for the cheaper and better option, good move, now deal with the consequences

Comment

• Gamma
                            Gamma commented
                            Editing a comment
                            you think its a cheaper AND better option? well already that sounds like a win.
                        Working...
                        X