RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with the goalie star? No call up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the goalie star? No call up?

http://jamaica-star.com/article/spor...0%99s-omission
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

hear that he's being punished for some social media post or the other .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      hear that he's being punished for some social media post or the other .....
      i actually don't blame the jff this time...the latest outburst crossed the line...we'll find a goalkeeper...

Comment

• Gamma
        Gamma commented
        Editing a comment
        i missed his comments. what did he say?

Frustration by Blake. After how the JFF act with the team in the last four years preparing it, I support his comment although he should have made someone else say it.

The JFF don't answer to the people. Who is Gen. Sec now? It Dalton Wint still with the JFF?

Are they going to make proper flight arrangements now and pay the players and coaches on time? If they are suspending Blake then give him a suspension, the man have a right to a hearing.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Blake has been speaking out of term for a minute and lack the qualities of a captain. I would not sideline him but he would not be captain.

Comment

Comment

Maybe it is mere coincidence but didn't Paul Hall lose his job(arguably not persuaded to keep it)soon after he was critical of the derelict JFF?
            There are now going after the players!

Comment

Working...
            X