Founding Member Passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founding Member Passes

It's with much regret that I announce the passing of Jawge, long time poster on this site and RBSC member.

I understand he became ill a month ago and passed earlier today.

Sincere condolences to his family and friends. WhatsApp Image 2022-09-17 at 8.43.06 PM.jpeg

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Condolences to the family,and thank you Sir Jawge for your years of service and fighting your little struggle to enlighten us with your knowledge from the caves.

​​​​​​
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ahh bwoy RIP jawge...rest a you fellas cut out the salt & sugar please...

Comment

RIP Jawge!!! Condolences to your Family.

Comment

RIP Jawge. You will be missed. Condenses to the family. I remember Jawge a proud Cornwall college man. A man who did his technology studies even when things got tough and kept us informed in the days when the forum was more of a caring place. I hope you can join Courtney, and Ambassador up in heaven and have a game or two.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wow, really sad news.
            He had an eye for players, thought he was wrong on Jesus only to now agree with his assessment given how impressive that player is at Arsenal
            Walk good mi friend!

Comment

Rest in Peace Jawge. This is one man that loved Brazil football.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

RIP Sir Jawge. We had many conversations and debates about schoolboy football, country vs Kingston and your obsession with everything Brazilian. Walk good bredrin.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So sorry to hear that my fellow Cornwallian and RBSC brother has passed on. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I admire Jawge because he was not a consensus person. He did not run with the Pack.

He occasionally mentioned his twins...2 boys. Hope his family is doing ok.

RIP KING JAWGE....

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Good man!
                      Mild mannered gentle soul.
                      Walk good, my friend.
                      My condolences to his family and friends.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

walk good my friend.

Comment

Sincerest condolences to Jawge's family. May he Rest In eternal Peace.
                          Peter R

Comment

Condolences to his family. We had had our ribbing back forth. I will always remember his mantra regarding Brasil, "Only Brasil can beat Brasil" ... o anytime they lost, it wasnt another team that beat them, they beat themselves.

RIP Jawge

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

RIP jawge ;He was a member of high standard.i lernt ah ting or two fram him.RIP COMRAD.
                              Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                              United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                              happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                              X