RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL!!!.......Looks like things are going to "plan".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Looks like things are going to "plan".

For 2022, the Gregg Berhalter led USMNT has played 6 countries, qualified for the '22 World Cup, and they've only won 1 game. The NEPOTISM is being exposed.......Would like Julen Lopetegui to be our next USMNT manager, hopefully by January 2023.

I watched the game... and hoped you were not aware of the result.

Good players on the pitch, but very disjointed.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Saw the result and read some comments - Not surprised!!! His supporters will claim that with Pulisic, Robinson, Musah, etc. the team would be far better, BUT I'm told that wasn't Japan's best 11, so.......NOTE: Iran defeated a good Uruguay squad.
      We have some very good young talent, in Europe & locally, but will all be for naught if Gregg Berhalter is kept as the head coach for the next WC cycle.

Comment

A few days ago, Gregg Berhalter was blaming every player for the poor performance, vs. Japan, BUT now he's finally taking responsibility for the USMNT's performance - "I'm really glad the game happened when it did. I think it was poor coaching, poor execution, poor training beforehand, a lot of everything. It's just one of those games and we were very bad."

Comment

USMNT has played 7 games in 2022:
          LOST 0-2 vs. Canada
          DREW 0-0 vs. Mexico
          LOST 0-2 vs. Costa Rica
          WON 3-0 vs. Morocco
          DREW 0-0 vs. Uruguay
          LOST 0-2 vs. Japan
          DREW 0-0 vs. Saudi Arabia

3L 3D 1W

Comment

HL!!!.......Check these out:
            1. https://twitter.com/i/status/1575126221498744836
            2. https://twitter.com/i/status/1574939096887468034

Hoping for a Julen Lopetegui hire, January 2023 - 1. Inquired about interviewing for the USMNT Head Coach position, in 2018, but Berhalter's friends & brother told him they weren't accepting any more applications. 2. A winning manager at both club & national level. 3. Had a winning record (70% Win) as head coach/manager of Spain ('16 - '18). 4. Led Spain to the U19 & U20 UEFA European Championship. They say he's good at developing & guiding young players, and he gets the best out of his teams.

Comment

Working...
            X