So The Tactical Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So The Tactical Plan

was to boot the ball upfield to antonio & nicholson with nobody in the midfield to win the second ball

After Ravel picked up the yellow, what did you expect , Bailey was trying to put on a show and Bobby was M.I.A . We were decent until Messi came on , which says a lot about us and Argentina, in that if they have to get Messi to up their game , they are in trouble as world cup contenteders , and we aren't that bad . With a couple games we can only get better for the GC.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      After Ravel picked up the yellow, what did you expect , Bailey was trying to put on a show and Bobby was M.I.A . We were decent until Messi came on , which says a lot about us and Argentina, in that if they have to get Messi to up their game , they are in trouble as world cup contenteders , and we aren't that bad . With a couple games we can only get better for the GC.
      get real we were far from decent...only reggae boy who had any quality was amari'i bell

Comment

Working...
      X