RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would bench Bruno in our game against City.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would bench Bruno in our game against City.

My starting eleven:
    deGea Varane,Martinez(really wish we had Bailly for this one)
    Dalot, Casemiro, McTominay,Malacia
    Anthony, Erickson,Rashford, Sancho

There is only one way to stop Haaland and it is to prevent him from getting the ball. McTominay will track deBruno and Casemiro will keep Silva checked with the support of Malacia.
    Erickson figures because of the dead-ball situations and pretty much is an ideal replacement for Bruno, thereby granting us the opportunity to start Casemiro.

I expect City to try an make aerial crosses in our box with Haaland being the intended target.
    City will ask serious questions to our defenders but then we will lose the same to its defense.
    The game will be closer than people think!
    If we can get through the first 25 minutes leveled score-wise with City, we will win.
    We are Man United!

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    My starting eleven:
    deGea Varane,Martinez(really wish we had Bailly for this one)
    Dalot, Casemiro, McTominay,Malacia
    Anthony, Erickson,Rashford, Sancho

There is only one way to stop Haaland and it is to prevent him from getting the ball. McTominay will track deBruno and Casemiro will keep Silva checked with the support of Malacia.
    Erickson figures because of the dead-ball situations and pretty much is an ideal replacement for Bruno, thereby granting us the opportunity to start Casemiro.

I expect City to try an make aerial crosses in our box with Haaland being the intended target.
    City will ask serious questions to our defenders but then we will lose the same to its defense.
    The game will be closer than people think!
    If we can get through the first 25 minutes leveled score-wise with City, we will win.
    We are Man United!
    ....will post this in the Daily Mirror.

Relax Rocky....⚽️
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We are getting clobbered, Varane off(injured) and Lindelof on .
      Silly defensive set up, tag along defense.
      IN hindsight, I would bring Casemiro on for Erikson, and Martial for Bruno.
      Second half about to start.

Comment

Working...
      X