OK Ten Hag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Ten Hag.

You should learn from this outing. The attackers let you down when the team had the ball Defenders could have done much better defending and closing down the opponents. There was a counter when a MU player failed to foul Kevin, only to commit the foul after the pass was made.

The team needs to brush themselves off and get back on the horse.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I still feel hopeful with this coach. Despite the score line, his changes in the second half were effective and showed good intent from the players and the coach.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I still feel hopeful with this coach. Despite the score line, his changes in the second half were effective and showed good intent from the players and the coach.
      Of, this is his 9th official MU game. I am of the view that mistakes will be made. Now that Martial is back give him additional options up front. Watching CR7 during the last set of nation league games, he will have to settle for cameo appearances.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Cassimero needs to step up his game. In the games that he’s played so far, he’s made some silly mistakes that , so far, hasn’t cost the team yet.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

These ManU past players-turn-pundits need to shut their traps. I see Roy Keene talking about Ten Hag disrespecting Ronaldo by not playing him. Ronaldo is a spent force in top football and should bow out gracefully to preserve his legacy. Ten Hag is also naively falling into the trap by answering questions about Ronaldo. He's undermining his "correct" decision to keep him on the bench, when he made the very silly comment "Out of respect for his big career."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            These ManU past players-turn-pundits need to shut their traps. I see Roy Keene talking about Ten Hag disrespecting Ronaldo by not playing him. Ronaldo is a spent force in top football and should bow out gracefully to preserve his legacy. Ten Hag is also naively falling into the trap by answering questions about Ronaldo. He's undermining his "correct" decision to keep him on the bench, when he made the very silly comment "Out of respect for his big career."
            Roy Keane, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes all past players who failed miserably as managers just keep talking. I watched Ronaldo during the international break. He has lost it. Nothing seems to be working for him. Ten Hag made the correct decision.

Comment

One mistake Manu made and it was playing the wingers so high up the pitch and waiting for the counter. Grealish and Guwdenwen (ST) nearly killed Dalo with 2 on 1 down Manu right side.
              Anthony could have drop back to help a little.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                One mistake Manu made and it was playing the wingers so high up the pitch and waiting for the counter. Grealish and Guwdenwen (ST) nearly killed Dalo with 2 on 1 down Manu right side.
                ....strange enough I saw him playing for Brazil and he did his defensive duties .... even though that much defending was needed during the Brazil game.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  ....strange enough I saw him playing for Brazil and he did his defensive duties .... even though that much defending wasn't needed during the Brazil game.

Comment

Well his first match he was doing a lot of defending and helping out Dolot. Him, Sancho and Rashford were all derelict in their defensive duties on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X