Mi feel it fi Martial.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi feel it fi Martial.

It really was all coming along for him and now he is injured.
    Hope it isn't a serious one but base on history,his injuries are always serious.

I have been asking for a data analysis system and an analyst, our players(Bruno and Erikson loses the ball too often, and that has to change given they are both treated as must have ones by our manager.
    The penchant for making errant passes is not only annoying, it is also costly.
    Rashford plays better when Martial is fielded.

Isn't that the story of his life? He never play 5 games without been injured.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      It really was all coming along for him and now he is injured.
      Hope it isn't a serious one but base on history,his injuries are always serious.

I have been asking for a data analysis system and an analyst, our players(Bruno and Erikson loses the ball too often, and that has to change given they are both treated as must have ones by our manager.
      The penchant for making errant passes is not only annoying, it is also costly.
      Rashford plays better when Martial is fielded.
      Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Regarding Bruno and Erikson, people call these passes as errant however it is passes like these that catch the opponent off their guard. It was an "errant" pass that led to Rashford's goal in Cyprus. An "errant" pass that led to Rashford's goal against Arsenal. If Casimero's pass didn't connect with Ronaldo yesterday it would have been deemed an errant pass. What we need is for the attacker to be on the same page as the person making the pass. Then again there are defenders who were able to anticipate the pass and stop the attack. We as fans need to allow them some room to create, we cannot praise them when the pass end up create a chance, then criticize them if the pass is intercepted or didn't reach the target.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fair comments but higher pass completion rate is something likely accomplished by the teams ahead of us in the table, and it is my opinion that we have a limited amount of attacks in each game,ergo, we do not know which one would have b in n fruitful.
        The passes in question are the ones that are unforced errors,such as passing it an opponent, or not in proximity of the target.
        We have to be more effi.

Comment

Working...
        X