Ivan Toney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivan Toney

Lazie, I'm liking this youth for the Empire. He's very athletic and fast, and he's a decent finisher.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Lazie, I'm liking this youth for the Empire. He's very athletic and fast, and he's a decent finisher.
    Agreed, the problem is can MU midfielders create chances for him? I think the club needs to sign him in the next window.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Between Erikson and Bruno, the chances will be created. The biggest problem that we have upfront is the lack of mobility in our forward line, especially when Ronaldo plays. I've seen in the last few games where both Bruno and Erikson had the ball, looked up, and the no one was running in behind the defenders, so they had to play the ball wide. Toney is a very mobile forward. Martial and Rashford play very well with each other. Sancho looks like a very overpriced winger. He refuses to run inside behind the defenders.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X