One issue I want to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One issue I want to see

addressed in football is the arrogance of the refs. the ref made a bad call against Salah and Klopp's protest got him a red card. This is madness. How can one expect a manager to stand by and watch this happen? Watching the PSG/OM game, a player went in hard to tackle Neymar, but he didn't touch him even though Neymar rolled around as if he was shot. Player ended up getting a red card and its as if he wanted no one from OM to say anything to him. This needs to addressed
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

How Silva didn't get a card for smacking Salah ?​​​​
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So what you saying the coaches and playes should be allowed to berate the refs. You can disagree but you cant fly up in the 4th official face...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        So what you saying the coaches and playes should be allowed to berate the refs. You can disagree but you cant fly up in the 4th official face...
        I said berate? I said no such thing. However, too many times the refs get the call incorrect and through their arrogance they don't want anyone saying anything to them. The reality is a ref's mistake can cause a manger to lose his job, players to be demonized etc. Don't mention VAR because sometimes I have to wonder if those on VAR duty is asleep.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X